Sunday, August 31, 2008

And the winner is...



Since I am brand new in the blogging community, I was so surprised and delighted to receive the Brillante Weblog award from Life on a Southern Farm.  You must visit her site.  The days Georgia Farm Woman writes of are ones of a slower, but more beautiful pace than most of us have the pleasure of experiencing.  I always enjoy reading her entries and especially love the pictures she recently posted of Farm Man's sawmill.  My Granddaddy had a sawmill when I was a kid and I loved watching him take the huge trees and saw them into smooth planks.  Of course, he also burned down his barn with the same sawmill but I will not get into that...  

The rules of the award are as follows:

1)  Add the logo of the award to your blog.
2)  Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3)  Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4)  Add links to those blogs on your blogs.
5)  Leave a message for your nominees on your blog.

Please take a moment out of your day to visit one of these wonderful sites:

2 comments:

Nisa said...

Congratulations, Melissa! You go, girl. I have created a blog monster, ha! Just kidding.

Jennifer Bogart said...

Thanks for the award! I already have one, but I linked back to you in my announcement, and to my original awardees :). Very nice blog here! Great posts!

Jennifer @ Quiverfullfamily.com